|Nave of the Sagrada Família basilica church|
Over the next week or so I’m going to be publishing a post every day about one of Gaudí’s seven major works in Barcelona:
* the Sagrada Família basilica church (February 17)
* the Casa Batlló personal home (February 18)
* the Park Güell public park (February 19)
* the Casa Milà / La Pedrera apartment block (February 20)
* the Palau Güell mansion (February 21)
* the Colònia Güell unfinished crypt-church (February 22)
* the Casa Vicens personal home (February 23)
So get excited! At the end of “Gaudí Week,” let me know which one is your favorite.
Have you ever been to Barcelona before? Are you a fan of its modernista or Art Nouveau buildings? Comment below!